Route Webchat requests straight from your website directly to the appropriately skilled agent. And all through the Vonage Contact Center ContactPad.
Webchat provides an intuitive digital channel to increase agent efficiency and engage more customers quickly.
- Improve your customer experience with Webchat and routing
- Provide your organisation with a competitive advantage and enhance contact centre productivity and capacity without adding more agents
- Reduce call queues, average handle time and call volumes
- Give customers choices and potentially faster answers for certain types of queries, such as answering purchase-related questions on the spot or addressing simple queries through chat
- Reduce administration and setup by using one interaction plan to route multiple channels to your agents
- Share a single source for reporting, with agent and contact center performance available for multiple channels—all in one place
- There’s room for all customers, no matter their licence type or whether their CRM is Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, or ServiceNow; or use Vonage APIs for additional third-party integrations
- Simply take the provided Webchat code block and add to your website
- Agents remain within the CRM while engaged with customers over any channel to increase productivity and make sure that the right agents respond to customers as quickly as possible
- All customer context is readily available while your agent deals with the request, saving time and improving your agent’s efficiency
- Your customers can choose their channel provider or leverage the Vonage suite of off-the-shelf options in Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and ServiceNow… not to mention APIs for third-party integrations
- Customers can interact with agents and enjoy the same experience, regardless of device, channel, and even channel provider; and Vonage can route all channels alongside voice